A large part of the cooperation on marine spatial planning between neighbouring countries takes place in projects partly financed by the EU. Sweden participates in Capacity4MSP and eMSP NBSR. We had a leading role in both the preceding projects Pan Baltic Scope and Baltic SCOPE.
- Balance 2005-2007
- Baltic Lines – Coherent Linear Infrastructures in Baltic Maritime Spatial Plans 2016-2019
- BalticRIM - Baltic Sea Region Integrated Maritime Cultural Heritage Management 2017-2020
- Baltic SCOPE – Towards coherence and cross-border solutions in Baltic Maritime Spatial Plans, 2015-2017.
- BaltSeaPlan 2009-2012
- BALTSPACE 2015-2018
- Capacity4MSP – cooperation that strengthens marine spatial planning 2019 - ongoing
- ClimeMarine – impacts of climate change in marine planning 2018 - ongoing
- Hav möter land 2010-2013
- Marmoni 2010-2015
- Maspnose 2010-2012
- MESMA 2009-2013
- Plan Bothnia 2010-2012
- PartiSEApate 2012-2014
- SeaGIS II 2015-2018